Sinewave Acoustic Wall Tile
✓ 100% Grown, Biobased
✓ Made in the U.S.A.
✓ Shipping calculated at checkout
- Grown using Nature’s Glue – mycelium
- Cradle-to-Cradle Certified GOLD
- Nature Full and formaldehyde free
- Comes with aluminum Z Clips for easy mounting
- 6 included in each pack - covering approximately 10 square feet
- Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 2" (40.64cm x 40.64 x 5.08cm)
- Sound Absorption (NRC): 0.6
MycoFoam™ has inherent acoustic properties that make it an ideal material for Sinewave, by Ken Lush of Ecovative. At head level, Sinewave bounces sound up and down, while at floor and ceiling level it bounces sound left to right. Sinewave accomplishes this by overlaying the dominant wave with another identical but perpendicular wave. This second perpendicular wave becomes less prominent in the middle while becoming proud at the edges. This allows the tile to be flipped 90 degrees and retain its acoustic purpose while matching seamlessly with the surrounding tiles.
The Sinewave Acoustic Wall Tile comes in packs of 6 tiles.
For volume pricing, custom designs and colors contact us!