Hive Acoustic Wall Tile
- Grown using Nature’s Glue – mycelium
- Cradle-to-Cradle Certified GOLD
- Nature Full and formaldehyde free
- Noise reducing acoustic tiles install quickly with peel-and-stick method.
- 10 included in each pack - covering approximately 9 square feet.
- 13.5" Diameter
- Sound Absorption (NRC): 0.6
Introducing the new Hive Tile by Ecovative. Hive's natural geometric shape allows the tile to blend in with the environment or stand out by covering it with a vibrant fabric. The Hive Tiles, along with all of Ecovative’s products, are made with all-natural materials that do not emit harmful VOCs and are safe for you, your home, and the environment.
The Hive tile uses a simple peel-and-stick adhesion method that allows for quick and easy installation onto most flat surfaces and hook-and-loop attachment for easy removal and variability.
Ecovative grows these tiles using mycelium—the root structure of mushrooms—we think of it as Nature’s Glue! A safe, healthy, and sustainable way to make everyday products for your home or office.
The Hive Acoustic Wall Tile comes in packs of 10 tiles. We also have single sample tiles available.