Hive Acoustic Wall Tile (set of 10)
✓ 100% Grown, Biobased
✓ Made in the U.S.A.
✓ Free Shipping within U.S.
- Grown using Natures Glue – mycelium and upholstered using Two-Sisters Eco-Textiles
- Cradle-to-Cradle Certified GOLD, Class-A Fire Rating, NRC and STC rated
- Nature Full and formaldehyde free
- Noise reducing acoustic tiles install quickly with peel-and-stick method.
- 10 included in each pack - covering approximately 9 square feet.
- 13.5" Diameter
Introducing the new Hive Tile by Ecovative. Hive's natural geometric shape allows the tile to blend in with the environment or stand out with an array of vibrant fabric colors from Two Sisters Ecotextiles. The Hive Tiles, along with all of Ecovative’s products, are made with all-natural materials that do not emit harmful VOCs and are safe for you, your home, and the environment.
The Hive tile uses a simple peel-and-stick adhesion method that allows for quick and easy installation onto most flat surfaces and hook-and-loop attachment for easy removal and variability. For volume pricing, custom designs and colors contact us!
Ecovative grows these tiles using mycelium—the root structure of mushrooms—we think of it as Nature’s Glue! A safe, healthy, and sustainable way to make everyday products for your home or office.
The Hive Acoustic Wall Tile comes in packs of 10 tiles. We also have single sample tiles available.
For volume pricing, custom designs and colors contact us!