✓ 100% Grown, Biobased
✓ Made in the U.S.A.
✓ Shipping calculated at checkout
We have 9 in stock.
A strong and lightweight biocomposite core for use in: furniture, doors, building assemblies, and structural panels.
Dimensions: Available in 3 thicknesses
- 36" x 40" x 1.5" (91cm x 102cm x 4cm)
- 36" x 40" x 2" (91cm x 102cm x 5cm)
- 36" x 40" x 3.5" (91cm x 102cm x 9cm)
Why are all panels the same price regardless of thickness?
Currently all panels are cut to a nominal 4" rough slab after growing in the Aerated Bed Reactor. We can sand these slabs to 1.5", 2", or 3.5" to suit your needs but the price remains the same. If you have a large enough order, the rough cut slab thickness can be adjusted to meet your sale, yielding a discount at high volumes.
- Density: 12 lbs/ft3
- Compressive Strength: 50 psi
- View full spec sheet
- mCore products are grown using our aerated bed reactor process. Click here to learn more about that process.
- Currently, we grow a limited quantity of mCore products at our pilot plant facility in Green Island, NY. We are seeking interested parties who want to invest in building their own large-scale mCore production facility. Click here for more info.